- Addressing dangerous buildings that detract from the value of real estate and impact the safety and quiet enjoyment of neighboring people and properties.
- Ensuring there are safe and affordable places to live.
- Expediting the transition of abandoned and foreclosed properties back to value-producing real estate.
- Dangerous Building - Property nuisance abatement
- Rental Housing License - Annual business licensing of rental housing and regular and proactive inspection of rental properties
- Vacant Building License - Licensing abandoned and vacant properties
The Sanford Land Bank Authority is overseen by the seven member Sanford Land Bank Commission comprised of three City Councilors and four residents of Sanford.
- Land Bank Authority - Organization Chart
- Safer Fairer Housing
- Target Market Analysis - Housing Profile - southern York County Target Market Analysis for southern York County